Research Study Seeking Healthy Adults to Help Advance a COVID-19 Vaccine
Scientia Clinical Research in Randwick, NSW, seeks healthy males and females to participate in upcoming research. Participants are required to attend up to 8 outpatient visits.
The purpose of this study is to test a potential vaccine for COVID-19. You will not be exposed to COVID-19 by taking part in this study. It is a recombinant vaccine that does not contain any elements of the virus that could make you ill.
The goal of this study is to determine the safety of the vaccine and measure how strongly it triggers the body’s immune response to COVID-19.
- Participants will be helping to advance medical research.
- Participants will be reimbursed for time and inconvenience
- If you decide to participate in the study and later feel that you no longer wish to be part of it, you may withdraw at any time.
- Your records relating to this study and any other information received will be kept strictly confidential, except as required by the law.
- Qualified health professionals will monitor your health as it relates to the study.