Scientia Clinical Research (SCR) is the first publicly funded, purpose built, early phase clinical trials centre in NSW. Our state-of-the-art facility is located in the Bright Alliance Building within the Nelune Comprehensive Cancer Care Centre and services of the Sydney Children’s Hospital. Co-located in a major research precinct with Prince of Wales Hospital, Royal Hospital for Women, UNSW Sydney and the Lowy Cancer Research Centre. The highly experienced, multifunctional, Scientia Clinical Research team consists of Medical, Clinical, Nursing, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Quality and Data Management professionals. The team specialise in the conduct of early phase oncology and healthy volunteer clinical trials
Tasks & responsibilities
• Responsible for increasing awareness of SCR’s capabilities and ongoing research studies by planning and creating internet-based content.
• Developing digital marketing strategies, identifying the SCR target audience, establishing and analysing information about how best to reach this audience.
• Promoting SCR’s services and study recruitment opportunities through various digital platforms by using Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies, social media, content marketing and email marketing.
• You will work closely with the SCR Senior Management Team and a multi-functional team of clinical research professionals to understand SCR’s capabilities and clinical trial recruitment requirements.
• You will manage a team of recruitment officers who work closely with the clinical project teams to execute strategies for the recruitment of healthy/patient volunteers to meet agreed clinical trial timelines.
Qualifications & experience
• To be successful for this position you will fulfil the following criteria:
• Have demonstrated experience as a successful Digital Marketing Manager
• A tertiary qualification in marketing, business, communications or commerce. This may be a Diploma of Digital Marketing, Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing) or a Bachelor of Business majoring in marketing
• Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to multitask
• Strategic planning and marketing strategy expertise
• Strong data analytic skills to draw out insights to optimise results for SCR.
• Excellent written and communication skills to communicate and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders in a multidisciplinary framework
• Self-motivation, pro-activity and an interest in clinical research
• Line management experience
• A Not For Profit Organisation offering salary packaging benefit entitlements.
• Located in Randwick, next to Light Railway with good public transport facilities and easy access to local shops and cafes.
• For more information contact email@example.com and quote “Digital Marketing Manager”.