We are looking for a full time laboratory technician to join our team at Scientia Clinical Research:
As a Laboratory Technician, you will work closely with the Laboratory Manager and their team and be responsible for laboratory activities related to clinical trials at SCR and the maintenance of equipment. You will support our staff in the clinic to ensure the processing of biological samples is done as per study protocol and within defined time windows. You will demonstrate high attention to details and apply quality checks to all aspects of your work.
You will work closely with a multi-functional team of doctors, scientists, clinical project manager, clinical study coordinators and administrative staff. You will be able to develop yourself and to contribute to the development of new medicines for various conditions.
Qualification and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in science preferably in biochemistry, molecular biology, medical science or equivalent
- Experience and/or good working knowledge of clinical trials is an advantage
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with peers, supervisors and stakeholders
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and pro-activity, i.e. ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal business hours i.e. early morning, after hours, weekends and occasional nights
- Commitment to quality and excellent attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of ICH GCP and gclp/GLP is desirable
- Eager to learn new skills and competencies
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com