Join the Scientia Clinical Research team
- Work in a brand new, 30 bed, state-of-the-art early phase research centre in Randwick
- Our modern facility is right next to Randwick’s shopping centres and coffee shops, with the soon to be finished Light Rail station just across the road.
- Play a key role the development of new treatment medicines
- Enjoy generous salary packaging benefits
- Experience a high level of autonomy as you help to shape this new position
- Join an open minded, diverse team that welcomes fresh ideas and individuals with a hands-on work approach
About Scientia Clinical Research
Scientia Clinical Research (SCR) is the first publicly funded purpose built early phase clinical trials centre in NSW. In addition to first-in-human and first-in-patient studies, the facility also supports later phase trials across a broad range of therapeutic areas. Our facilities are world class, and include a fully integrated electronic clinical trial management system.
A unique opportunity has become available for a motivated physician to join the team as a Senior Clinical Trials Project Manager
About the Role
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management, oversight and development of the Clinical Project Managers and Clinical Study Coordinators, ensuring timely delivery of oncology and non-oncology clinical trials to the highest standards of quality, scientific methodology, GCP and SCR Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Policies.
You will work closely with a multi-functional team of doctors, nurses, scientists, clinical project managers, study coordinators, data managers, recruitment officers, as well as with external stakeholders.
To be successful for this position you will fulfil the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in life sciences
- Project management experience in the conduct of clinical trials
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders in a multidisciplinary framework
- Self-motivation, pro-activity and an interest in clinical research
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Commitment to quality and excellent attention
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours e.g. early mornings, late evening, weekends if required
- Good working knowledge of clinical research, ICH GCP and the basics of drug development
- Previous experience with conducting early phase clinical trials and knowledge of the drug development process
How to apply
To apply for this role or to contact us for further information, email Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.