Scientia Clinical Research Ltd
Location: Sydney . CBD, Inner West & Eastern SuburbsIndustry: Healthcare & Medical . Clinical/Medical ResearchPosition: Full timeDescription: Please see the position details below and use the below form to apply.
"*" indicates required fields
About the business and the role
Scientia Clinical Research (SCR) is the first publicly funded purpose built early phase clinical trials centre in NSW. In addition to first into human and first into patient studies the facility also supports later phase trials across a broad range of therapeutic areas. Our facilities are world class, and include a fully integrated electronic clinical trial management system.
A unique opportunity became available for a motivated pharmacist to join the clinical trial pharmacy team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
As a clinical trial pharmacist, you will assist in the investigational product (IP) management of early phase (1/2) clinical research projects. You will have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, to ensure that all IP related activities are conducted according to trial specific protocols, GCP and SCR procedures ensuring patient and participant safety, and the integrity of trial activities and data. You will work closely with a multi-functional team of doctors, scientists, clinical project manager, study coordinators, nurses as well as with external stakeholders.
Skills and experience
To be successful for this position you will fulfil the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in pharmacy
- Current pharmacy registration with APHRA
- Experience in aseptic compounding is an advantage
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of pharmacy legislation, guidelines and polices, including the role of TGA
- Demonstrated project management skills, with experience coordinating multiple projects
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders in a multidisciplinary framework
- Self-motivation, pro-activity and an interest in clinical research
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver high quality results
- Commitment to quality and excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of clinical research, ICH GCP and the basics of drug development
- Preferably have experience in clinical trials
- Ability to be flexible in working hours if required
- Good working knowledge of clinical research, ICH GCP and the basics of drug development is highly desirable
If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com and quote “Clinical Study Coordinator”.
Thank you for your interest.