Scientia Clinical Research Ltd
Randwick, Sydney NSW
Clinical/Medical Research (Healthcare & Medical)
Research Position: Full time
Description: Please see the position details below and use the below form to apply.
"*" indicates required fields
Scientia Clinical Research is world-class state of the art clinical trials facility with a focus on first-in-human and first-in patient studies as well as the ability to facilitate later phase trials in oncology, haematology, healthy volunteers and across other therapeutic disciplines.
We are looking for a confident, organised, and friendly person to work within our clinical trials Recruitment Team.
Benefits of this role include:
- The role is not within a call centre, you will be part of a highly driven and innovative team in clinical research.
- Dynamic work environment where every day is different, and variety will be provided in the role.
- Be the first point of contact for participants and help them find a suitable clinical trial.
- Join a fun, innovative and motivated team
- Maintaining a large database.
- Work alongside leading healthcare professionals and be a part of a team at the forefront of clinical research.
- Develop new strategies and implement new procedures to increase the efficiency and productivity of the recruitment team.
- Learn about clinical trials and an industry and how trials are run from a dedicated clinical trials site.
Your skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional, courteous, and educated manner over the phone and via email.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive team.
- Outstanding attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- An enthusiastic, positive, and strong work ethic including the ability to seek direction if required.
- A degree is not necessary for the role.
Duties for the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Call and educate new participants on trials, answer their questions to the best of your ability, and enter data accurately.
- Follow up with prospective participants to ensure they are well informed and supported.
- Organise for prospective participants to come into Scientia for a consultation with a trial doctor.
- Liaise with Doctors and clinical research coordinators to develop effective methods of participant recruitment.
- Optimise engagement with patients and strategise effective way of reaching the target audiences.
If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com and quote “Clinical Study Coordinator”.
Thank you for your interest.